Sketch: John Petrucci

John Petrucci. Click for larger image.

John Petrucci.
Badass.
Guitarist.

If you want to know more about the man, then check out the most reliable resource on the Internet: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Petrucci

Why am I drawing John Petrucci? At work, sometimes we have interesting talks in the break room. This past week, we had a conversation that involved blood types, John Petrucci, and something probably more important. Anyways, I decided I could either doodle a comic about blood types, write about the probability that my father is not type O+ even though eleven of his children are O+, or draw John Petrucci. Seeing as how I'm not significantly inspired to do math or try to doodle a comic conveying information, I went with John.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Race Recap: Four Courts Four Miler

Shoulder Surgery Recovery: Wrapping Up Week 5

Thank You: Running