Farewell, 2016

It has been a while since I have posted on this blog. A lot happened since 2014.

I broke up with my boyfriend of three years.
I learned how to lead climb, ski, and scuba dive.
I picked up learning how to play guitar.
I backpacked in the Grand Canyon for a week with Nora.
I backpacked in Chilean Patagonia (Torres del Paine, Q route) with Nora, Dan, Daniel, and Greg.
I bought myself an iPad.
I cooked 52 new meals in 2015.
I went to 52 shows/concerts/festivals in 2016.
I took classes in drawing, pottery, watercolor, and design.
I got my fitness nutrition specialty certification.
I started training with Coach Robin Slobodien and started running less but faster.
I don't feel like killing myself daily.

I'm at the airport now, getting ready to head to Ecuador with Lexa!

I find it nice to look back at the things I've done, the feelings and memories I've had. I like sharing those experiences via blog form because...well, if no one gives a shit, they can just ignore the blog! It also makes a nice cringe-worthy collection of poor writing (my posts are usually a stream of my consciousness, akin to decompressing after a long day).

If you really care to know what I've been doing for the past few years, check out http://instagram.com/annatebe 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Race Recap: Four Courts Four Miler

Shoulder Surgery Recovery: Wrapping Up Week 5

Lab Lessons: Mils, Not Millimeters