Miss Rhonda’s Fat Girl Fries

 


If you ever find yourself in Woodland Park, CO, make your way to the Historic Ute Inn for some of Miss Rhonda’s fat girl fries. Add two fried eggs for extra protein. I got the pulled pork platter thinking it would be more filling, but my friends actually got more pulled pork on this plate than I did!

This is an old photo, but I wanted/needed to record these here for my recipes. I have yet to re-create these for myself on the east coast, but I’m thinking about trying my hand at them (after I can use two arms) to thank my boyfriend for taking such amazing care of me after shoulder surgery.

Cook and combine:

Fries
Pulled Pork
Coleslaw
Baked Beans
BBQ Sauce
Ranch Dressing?
Two Fried Eggs

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Race Recap: Four Courts Four Miler

Shoulder Surgery Recovery: Wrapping Up Week 5

Lab Lessons: Mils, Not Millimeters