Fall 2013 Race Schedule

I really want to compete for the Potomac River Running Store (=PR=) trophy series (a little late, but whatever), but if I do six races this year (I already did one), then I can go to =PR='s trophy series party (for those who do six of the trophy series races or are one of the top 10 scorers). I figure this would be a good way for me to meet more runners! I need more runners in my life. This is what happens when I have a credit card and feeling lonely/sad...I sign up for races to cheer myself up.

I used to only sign up for races that I trained for, or that I was in good enough shape to compete. This time, I just want to have FUN at races again. Of course, sometimes I get carried away and race.

=PR= Race Series

My 2013 Fall Race Schedule:
South Lakes 10k - 25 August 2013, Reston (Race day registration, maybe...legs are feeling a little stiff)
Perfect 10 (10 Miler/10k) - 29 September 2013, Reston (Already signed up for the 10 Miler!)
Run for the Parks 10k - 3 November 2013, Washington, DC (Already signed up!)
Nearly Naked Mile - 9 November 2013, Reston (Already signed up!)
Run with Santa 5k - 8 December 2013, Reston (I want to sign up when it gets closer)
New Year’s Day 5k - 1 January 2014, Reston (I want to sign up when it gets closer)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Race Recap: Four Courts Four Miler

Shoulder Surgery Recovery: Wrapping Up Week 5

Lab Lessons: Mils, Not Millimeters